Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Applying for an ECS gold card but missing a certificate in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. kyle.spark

kyle.spark New EF Member

Hey guys,
    I'm trying to apply for an ecs card but they bounced it back to me as I'm missing a certificate.

I have a certificate for level 3 2330.
    I also have a certificate from Summit Skills for Advanced Level Apprenticeship in electrical installation building and structures.
    However they require my nvq level 3 certificate which i have either lost or never received in the first place.
    Surely my apprenticeship completion certificate is evidence that i passed my nvq?
    I went through city and guilds replacement certificates and all they sent out was replacement 2330 certs which i don't need.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I dont know the course code of the nvq or who i should be contacting about it.
    Cheers

2. Biggledyboo

Biggledyboo National Cross-stitching champion 2014-2015

Can you not contact your college or learning provider?

Failing that. I've rang C&G a couple of times in the past when they took an age sending out my certs. They were actually pretty helpful.

3. Matthew Spence

Matthew Spence New EF Member

Business Name:
    MDS Electrical Services
    Hi, maybe try double checking if the apprenticeship course was a nvq level 3 or just a level 3 because they are not always combined.

I did a c&g 2357 which included an nvq but the ECS lost all my nvq work that I had to send them to get my card. Whole process with them was a nightmare from start to finish.