Discuss Approved Electrician, distanced learning. Installation project in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Afternoon gents and ladies.

I didnt do my distance learning during my apprenticeship due to me being a complete idiot so I am doing it now, anyone done it recently? Or ever? Fancy helping me out as I am at breaking point.

?

The distance learning is a set a modules that, once completed, allow you to sit the ACA test for your approved qualification. I don't really follow what you are getting at.
Simon, it is worth pointing out that you are in Scotland where our training system is slightly different to the rest of the UK, hence your question doesn't make sense to everyone!
In answer to your question, it's a long time since I did the Advanced Competence Assessment. What is it you are struggling with?

Simon, it is worth pointing out that you are in Scotland where our training system is slightly different to the rest of the UK, hence your question doesn't make sense to everyone!
In answer to your question, it's a long time since I did the Advanced Competence Assessment. What is it you are struggling with?

It isn't the ACA that is the issue, it is the installation project for the distance learning. For example, calculate maximum demand for a 10A HV Neon Light. The range of HV Neon Light is between 2kV and 5kV so what am I supposed to choose? Its mental, stupid vague questions.

Reply to Approved Electrician, distanced learning. Installation project in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net