Discuss Are people paranoid, with regards to UFOs etc, especially in the USA. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As the title suggests, just been watching a UFO programme regarding a strange HUM in certain areas oof the US, now with due deference to the American Public, they can't all be as gullible or stupid as this progrmme makes out, apparently from the East coast to the West coast of Mid America, this group of investigators are looking int to this anomaly. I could be just a sceptic, but all along te route under investigation there are as you may be aware overhead electrical lines HV and LV along with Main Highways.
Now is it just me or should these investigatorebe looking for frequency humm and traffic hum, rather that conspiring to scare the populous, into think The US is being bombarded by dark going on by Black Ops or an attack from Alien invaders? Honestly I was smiling all the way through the programme, what are people thoughts or should I get an electrician in? sorry guys no offence meant, I'm feeling mischevious today.

Is the life out there. IMO Yes. There are millions of planets out there and the chances of life not being on one of them are quite remote.
If they could travel, would they visit earth. Hell no.. We are to thick. If they do visit us then they need to smack our bums are sort us out.
Americans are strange people... They are beyond help.
Any humming then "get an electrician in"... or change your socks...

It does seem strange that 99% of UFO sightings are in the states though lol, I do believe we are not alone, but if you imagine how big space is the chances of us ever meeting another race is slim at best.

Is the life out there. IMO Yes. There are millions of planets out there and the chances of life not being on one of them are quite remote.
If they could travel, would they visit earth. Hell no.. We are to thick. If they do visit us then they need to smack our bums are sort us out.
Americans are strange people... They are beyond help.
Any humming then "get an electrician in"... or change your socks...
Or build the highways better, I live near the A43 and can hear that if the traffic is heavy, but then I'm was/am an electrician, so calling one in would be pointless:D

I was listening to the J Vine show yesterday, whilst awaiting recovery truck!

Piece on there about the Flat Earth Theorists. Now whom I'm I to say about life on other planets, but this lot are, well strange;

Why is it the Earth looks curved from an airplane window; 'cos the windows of a plane make it look curved.

Why can't we sail to the edge of a flat Earth; 'cos its infinite, but if you could, you would come to a great ice wall. You can't go there, 'cos powers to be have control of the Antarctic, and no one can go there to see it.

What about the pics of the Earth from space; fish eye view from space, and by the way, the Moon Landings were faked, so don't believe those pictures either.

Perhaps the eleventh season of X-Files, has caused some American seismic events to happen?

Are people paranoid, with regards to UFOs etc, especially in the USA. upload_2018-5-2_14-25-45 - EletriciansForums.net

Are you sure this is all real? It could be line 'The Matrix'

Thing is in america you have the black defence sector with planes that are unheard of to the normal public. Sure the aviation world hears rumours and foreign governments likely spy on them etc...
A lot of these aircraft have secret funding from congress and it can be many years before they allow the public to see them if ever.
If you can not identify the new secret aircraft by definition its a ufo.
There is a whole airline that flies from vegas to area 51 taking the aerospace workers out to the desert. The skunk works is where a lot of these future planes, drones and other aircraft are made.
The americans had the stealth aircraft for many years before the average person knew about it. People reported seeing strange triangle shapes in the sky for years before its public unveil!!!

dont 3/4 of american adults believe in angels and demons and other mythological nonsense?

what i dont understand is how ufo has become aliens, a ufo can be a paperbag caught in the wind, until it is identified as such

for a nation that invaded canada and lost then declares that a win the american natives have shown they are not the brightest

..... a nation that invaded canada ....
That's where "The Free press" is meant to come in , when government are telling porkies .
... I'm sure the tourist industry loves UFO hunters ,
much like our hunt for Nessie .
Life for some is about travel, the USA is a big project to explore .
(Keeping money spent at home)

there probably is other sentient life on some far away planet in the universe, doubtful we will ever know of their existence given the distances, so i doubt practically every abductee claim of little grey chaps putting metal objects in their orifices , call me a skeptic!

and the whole thing of aliens only doing business with american government officials, yeah as if any politician could hold their own intellectually with even a dog , never mind an advanced sentient being with interstellar travel capabilities.

yanks are a funny breed indeed.

Reply to Are people paranoid, with regards to UFOs etc, especially in the USA. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock