Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Are these qualifications enough to get a job? in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Sam010201

Sam010201 EF Member

Business Name:
    Good evening,

New to this forum was looking for some advice of some electricians, I am currently in training to be a electrician, I have mymy level 3 award In requirements for electrical installations bs7671:2018 603/3298/0 also level 3 award In the building regulations for electrical installations in dwellings 603/0149/1 is this enough to get me a job and a electricians mate or as a trainee as I’m desperate to get into a job, any help would be much appreciated.

2. Zdb

Zdb Regular EF Member

I don't think you need any qualifications to be a trainee.

Regarding your current qualifications; The 18th edition is a 3 day course and the building regulations for electrical installations in dwellings is a 1 day course.

So in total you have done 4 days training.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TJ Anderson

TJ Anderson Forum Mentor

Yeah, get yourself registered with some agencies mate.