Discuss as winter arrives, the solar enters into a cold season in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

mechiel.eifesun

the solar now comes to the coldest season in the year now. Partly to the declining market, partly due to the cold winter season, when the sunlight is to weak to be used for solar. What can we do to pass the winter in a warmer way?

hmm - I'll have to inquire if anyone makes autofeed tory fuelled biomass boilers. They could keep me toasty all winter long that way, safe in the knowledge I was doing my bit for both the environment and the country as a whole.

We can build a huge bonfire and throw the Tories on top.

Can't be seen to be disctiminating or the Eurocrats will be after you. Might as well chuck in most of the politicians from other parties too; most of them seem to be whining college dropouts who don't know how the real world works, or would sell their soul to the devil for a few more votes.

Are you looking for revenge for the government burning you - and is your name Guy, by any chance?

So as a local Councillor (not Tory) I have to ask - which party would you vote for?
whichever one has the nouse to dump this ridiculous neo liberal economic nonsense that's resulted in all our utilities, public transport etc being privatised because the markets are supposed to be such brilliant things, but in the end they're now mostly owned by french, German, and Chinese state owned companies, as well as state pension funds from Canada. It's lunacy.

whichever one has the nouse to dump this ridiculous neo liberal economic nonsense that's resulted in all our utilities, public transport etc being privatised because the markets are supposed to be such brilliant things, but in the end they're now mostly owned by french, German, and Chinese state owned companies, as well as state pension funds from Canada. It's lunacy.

Now all we need is a politician of any persuasion to explain to us how introducing the NHS to the "free market" will work wonders....

Wonders for whom?

Last edited:
Andrew54, my opinion would be do not ask on a renewable energy forum who we would vote for.

Most people on here have worked hard to build a financial future for themselves, some have done it to make the world a better place, but most have worked hard for both reasons, only to be messed around for 2-3 years by politics, politics that have come from the 3 main parties, all absolute numpties that do not have a clue, who change their minds constantly, (recent thread on here from the DECC and comments that started with Chris Huhne and changed month by month, it was an interesting read) also they write new legislation that is so complex, fundamentally flawed, and to be honest unworkable.

It is a shame that politics have to be involved with it at all, I for one will never work in any sector ever again in my life where some lying, cheating, money grabbing, back peddling, expense claiming, half wits have a say in how I work or how I earn...

I hope this helps.

Now all we need is a politician of any persuasion to explain to us how introducing the NHS to the "free market" will work wonders....

Wonders for whom?

I'm going to a demonstration against privatisation of the NHS tomorrow afternoon in Whittlesey Cambridgeshire. What has happened with hincingbrooke hospital is a disgrace.

Reply to as winter arrives, the solar enters into a cold season in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock