Discuss Assessment for Unit help in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlipperVessel

Hi!
Someone who can help me because my english is not too good. I need some answer for assessment for unit 001,002,004,011,012,o13,014,015.
Thank you!

better if you post the questions and we can give you some guidance. what we will not do is just give you the answers as that would be counter productive.

Unit 001
1 How would you carry out an assessment of risks?With reference method statement,access to the worksite,others working at the site, systems and equipment integrity and the working conditions.
2 What are your responsabilities whit regard to others on site and what is the importance of carryi out a risk assessment?
3 What are the regulatory requirements for storing tools,plans accessequipment and materials?
4 What are the regulatory requirements for using approved access equipment including following suppliers instructions?
5 When is a worksite safe for work to proceed or leave when work finishes?
6 What are your legal responsibilities for health and safety appropiate to site working? With reference to :the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Eletricity At Work Regulations (EAWR) of 1989, the Wiring Regulations, the Construction (Design and Management) regulations (CDM) and the Buiding Regulations.
7 Why is there a need for safety, welfare and access arrangements to be in force at the site?
8 How do you safely use, care and store hazardous substances and what are the safe handling and disposal methods for optical fibres and other materials? With reference to: Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
9 How do you assess the suitability of the cabling closures, pathways and equipment to the work environment?
10 What is the importance of "good housekeeping" in relation to site working?
11 What are the requirements of the installation specification with regard to the type of site required?

thank you for help!

Unit 002
1 What are the responsibilities and limitations in you job role with respect to supplying and functional information?
2 What are the sources of technicaland functional informantion including the manufacturer, supplier or own organisation?
3 What are the ways of checking the relevant people understand those aspects of the information, which have a bearing on health and safety?
4 Which situations warrant written technical and functional information?
5 What is the organisational practice on the amount of information and detail that individual members of the customer's organisation are entitled to receive?
6 What is the importance of providing information clearly, courteously and professionally?
7 What is the need for up-to-date, reliable technical and functional information?
8 What are the safety implications and consequences of supplying inaccurate or incomplete information to the customer?
9 What are the methods of checking the relevant person's understanding of the information provided?

Thank you for help!

Unit 004
1 What are the legal duties of employers and employees for health and safety in the work location as defined by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974?
2 What are the duties for health and safety as defined by any specific legislation covering your job role? With reference to: the Electricity At Work Regulations (EAWR) of 1989, the Wiring Regulations, the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations (COSHH), the Construction (Design and Management) regulations (CDM) and the Building Regulations.
3 What are the hazard that may exist in your work location?
4 What is the role and importance of risk assessments and method statements?
5 What are the particular health and safety risks which may be present in your own job role?
6 What is the importance of remaining alert of the persence of hazards in the whole work place?
7 What are the agreed work location health and safety procedures? With reference to: site evacuation procedures, procedures for dealing with injured persons and emergency procedures.
8 In your job description what are the responsibilities you have for health and safety?
9 Who are the responsible persons to report health and safety metters to?
10 What are the different types of personal protective equipment, when would you use them and what is the importance of taking proper care of items for are responsible for?

Thank you for help!

Hum... so you expect to not offer any answers and get others to do your work completely for you...

You might be waiting a long time...

it's right, but somebody give me some advice. thank you!

With all due respect , if you are having understanding problems with the wording you really need to take this up with the course provider .
It should have been addressed at the inception of the course.

With your English not being so good are you having trouble understanding the questions or how to put together answers. I think as the Post before this states you need to speak with the course provider.

Those questions are simple, if you are doing a course you should know the answer to them already. H&S is a simple (well sometimes complex) subject which involves common sense mostly and technical understanding. You must have been taught safe isolation. Look on-line for RAMS. Once you think about it, you should find you already know the answers. If you are on site what are the risks or dangers? Why should you worry about others working around you? You know this already surely even if you did not do a course. Try an answer! say the first question. Lets see what you can do one at a time.

Hello mate,
did you find the answers for the above questions ?

i need to speak to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate,
did you find the answers for the above questions ?

i need to speak to you :)
This thread is nearly four years old and the original,poster no longer uses the forum.

Hi!
Someone who can help me because my english is not too good. I need some answer for assessment for unit 001,002,004,011,012,o13,014,015.
Thank you!
Unit 001
1 How would you carry out an assessment of risks?With reference method statement,access to the worksite,others working at the site, systems and equipment integrity and the working conditions.
2 What are your responsabilities whit regard to others on site and what is the importance of carryi out a risk assessment?
3 What are the regulatory requirements for storing tools,plans accessequipment and materials?
4 What are the regulatory requirements for using approved access equipment including following suppliers instructions?
5 When is a worksite safe for work to proceed or leave when work finishes?
6 What are your legal responsibilities for health and safety appropiate to site working? With reference to :the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Eletricity At Work Regulations (EAWR) of 1989, the Wiring Regulations, the Construction (Design and Management) regulations (CDM) and the Buiding Regulations.
7 Why is there a need for safety, welfare and access arrangements to be in force at the site?
8 How do you safely use, care and store hazardous substances and what are the safe handling and disposal methods for optical fibres and other materials? With reference to: Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
9 How do you assess the suitability of the cabling closures, pathways and equipment to the work environment?
10 What is the importance of "good housekeeping" in relation to site working?
11 What are the requirements of the installation specification with regard to the type of site required?

thank you for help!

Last edited by a moderator:
@benji

Sorry we do not permit members to give direct answers to exam questions, assessments etc, you're been assessed on knowledge of the subject matter, asking member for answers therefore will not give a true reflection of your understanding of subject and could be a hazard to yourself or others if you were to pass without fully understanding what you are putting simply because you were spoonfed what the questions are asking.

If you want help we can give guidance at best, you will need to start a new thread and show your answer to any particular question you are stuck on, please do not post the whole assignment like above if you do want guidance, if you are stuck on the whole assignment then I suggest you discuss it with your tutor.

This is an old thread and is now locked for further comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Assessment for Unit help in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net