Discuss Assessment in the morning in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

p11jor

Hi guys just looking at this checklist.....Any napit members got the health and saftey doc or waste disposal doc?I can't see on the napit site where to download it!?CheersPhil

My waste disposal policy is to leave all waste on site for customer to dispose of, didn't realise you needed a written H&S policy with less than 5 employees, use common sense always myself.

Good luck in morning, let us know how it goes.

Regards wa

Hi guys just looking at this checklist.....Any napit members got the health and saftey doc or waste disposal doc?I can't see on the napit site where to download it!?CheersPhil

The H&S document is available on the H&S website and for the Waste Disposal, just type a paragraph explaining that the business will not carry or be responsible for any waste.

http://www.niceic.com/Uploads/File1908.pdf

Good job you didn't leave things 'til the last minute! ;)

Cheers guys, was thinking that myself on the less than 5 employees, I am a 1 man band! Just swatting up on little bits, horrid the fact that I have the quals and the required amount of knowledge for a few years or so but still searching the net and books to see If there is anything I don't know!

Cheers guys, was thinking that myself on the less than 5 employees, I am a 1 man band! Just swatting up on little bits, horrid the fact that I have the quals and the required amount of knowledge for a few years or so but still searching the net and books to see If there is anything I don't know!

Then you'll be searching the net and books for the rest of your working life, ...and maybe beyond!!! There is always more that you Don't know, than what you Do know, ....And you can take that to the Bank!!!...lol!!!

Hi,

Ive got mine on Thursday, can you let me know how you get on, im starting to get a bit nervous now, and my brand new meter going wrong for the second time doesnt help either!
Good luck

When you carry out zs/ze on hi or non trip loop test, the result comes back as 2.99k ohms, it did it before a fortnight ago, and they fixed it and got it back to me for for last friday, something wrong with the measurement circuit, came back with a new cal cert and they put a new strap on it with new batteries ;), great, just in time for my assesment, i use it today on a board change, same fault, no way i can get it back in time! so im hiring one for the day, not a good start!

Its a megger mft 1552, its been in before with the exact same fault, they will be getting it tommorow morning, first thing, its got a 90 repair gaurantee, work for 24hours, hopefully they will do better next time!.

Good luck mate. I had my Napit assessment the other week with a guy called Rob Wallace. Leaned a few things as well as passing the assessment.

Hi bruceleeJust some paperwork,Check booksDidnt have to do all tests as got a testing qualSo just showed him safe isolation, continuity ring final and zs Alot of it is explaining about how important it is keeping a diary for 5 years or more and contracts and invoices!When is your assessment?

Reply to Assessment in the morning in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net