Discuss Astro Terra 28 - any experiences on failed series LED lamp fittings in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All

I would be very grateful if anyone has experienced and failed Astro Terra 28 (or others) LEDs. I have recently wired parallel and series over the years but have stumbled recently on how 6x 1w leds failed using a 5.95-10w 350mA constant current led driver. I have tested the circuit which is now tiled in and it tests fine at each of the six light locations showing relevant +ve -ve voltage. The fittings initially worked for 5 mins then nothing. I have tried another led driver and nothing... They are being shipped back but initially I am the cause " have you hot wired them ? etc etc" .....another 3 out of 4 did not work out of the box on another switched circuit with only one led left working ( different driver 1w-9w rated). I am just looking for any experiences with Astro lighting led products even if you have used their other products.
many thanks in advance.

(When ur dead U dead):mevilrun:

Reply to Astro Terra 28 - any experiences on failed series LED lamp fittings in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am looking for some buying advise. I wish to change all the existing incandescent lamp fittings in my house to LEDs. Each of the bedrooms will...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm currently working on a project where I'd like to slowly fade the brightness of a series of high brightness RGBW LEDs. Basically...
Replies
Views
So often we have these difficulties...incompatible LEDs/dimmers...lamps staying lit, dimly and dimmers not doing the job. I hope to assist a...
Replies
Views
This week I nearly learned a hard lesson re this!! (using a Lutron RA2 inline dimmer to control 6x 700ma 13w LED fittings)...
Replies
Views
Had a Knightsbridge VFRIC8WW IP65 downlighter fail recently (started to flash), disappointing as only 18 months or so old and probably only a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock