Discuss Baby chi is up the duff. 25 characters, 4/5 puppies in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
as title, baby ( thw white one, born March 2017 ) now pregnant. scan shows 4 maybe 5 pups due 18th October.

018.jpg

Oh Bless, make sure we see puppy pictures, congrats Tel.

I must be too grumpy.... I don't want to see other peoples baby pics of humans, never mind pets... :)

i hate pics of someone's new born or otherwise "human" child. dogs are different. they don't cry, they don't gripe, they don't demand attention every 5 minutes, and they are a pleasure to watch growing up. the preggy dude was the smallesy of the surviving pups at birth, but after 4 weeks, overtook her siblings to become the biggest weight wise at about 7 weeks. been a pita chewing things in'c. cables for months, now stoppeddoing it, and hopefully she'll be as good a mother as her stupid mother was before. ( her stupid mother is the one lying next to her on the original pic).

Ban puppy farms . Get your dog's spares , more than enough dog that need a home . Sorry it how I feel and cats too . I know your dog's may go to a good home and tharth cool for them but maybe the dog that need a home could have taken their place

Ban puppy farms . Get your dog's spares , more than enough dog that need a home . Sorry it how I feel and cats too . I know your dog's may go to a good home and tharth cool for them but maybe the dog that need a home could have taken their place
This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read, Ban puppy Farms yes, but what has that got to do with Tel?

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read, Ban puppy Farms yes, but what has that got to do with Tel?
I’m not sure about the puppy spares either - I mean, if you want a dog get a whole one don’t go building one out of different bits - sheez!

I don't dislike dogs, just can't understand why people want them, even worse, let them in the house/bed and even let them lick their faces! The world is disappearing under a mountain of dogs!

I don't dislike dogs, just can't understand why people want them, even worse, let them in the house/bed and even let them lick their faces! The world is disappearing under a mountain of dogs!
Cats are worse, dogs are loyal, cats go to who ever feed them, tin hat on :D

Cats are worse, dogs are loyal, cats go to who ever feed them, tin hat on :D

I like both cats and dogs. Never had a dog as they may be loyal but I can't be assed cleaning, clipping nails, picking up poo... other stupid things you have to do.
Cats are very independent. Always had cats, until found out daughter was allergic to cat & dog hair. Had to give the cats away. RSPCA suggested we should give our daughter antihistamines for the rest of her life.... haha.... No chance. Gave cats away...

I like both cats and dogs. Never had a dog as they may be loyal but I can't be assed cleaning, clipping nails, picking up poo... other stupid things you have to do.
Cats are very independent. Always had cats, until found out daughter was allergic to cat & dog hair. Had to give the cats away. RSPCA suggested we should give our daughter antihistamines for the rest of her life.... haha.... No chance. Gave cats away...

I like Chinese food as well:p

Should have got rid of the daughter as how much has she cost you over the years?

Should have got rid of the daughter as how much has she cost you over the years?

She's only 8. I'll consider that when she's 13...

I thought that you where in your 60's?

Physically..50.... Mentally (according to the missus).. "Haven't reached double figures yet..."

Reply to Baby chi is up the duff. 25 characters, 4/5 puppies in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net