Discuss Back to normality now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hope you all had a wonderful time over Christmas, those of you that have start back to work today, take care, those of you nursing Hangovers, tough it's your own fault

Thanks Pete, hope you and everyone else has enjoyed Christmas!
I’m off till the 7th.......can’t wait to go back to work.........for a bleddy’ rest:confused::D

Been working like stink pulling down two ceilings in the grandkids room (grandkids removed of course!) laffin plaster as well. Boarding up, skimming and wiring. Just got the mist coat on yesterday, so it has been work as usual throughout. Anyhow have a prosperous and happy new year all!

Does this mean we can go back to normal and start being nasty again, instead of pretending to be nice. I’ll wait for a response before having a go at SWD, just in case :)

I’m back at work just having a quick coffee before taking down the decorations and chucking the Xmas trees in the bins.

Hope you had a good Christmas Pete, not back till 2nd but got jobs that take half a day to do that we can take a day on. Are you still doing the voluntary work as you've not said lately?

so do I. i can honestly say that every tool i have was bought legit. even megger 1553. ask MDJ, he sold it me. and if that ruins my street cred as a Scouser, sod it.

so do I. i can honestly say that every tool i have was bought legit. even megger 1553. ask MDJ, he sold it me. and if that ruins my street cred as a Scouser, sod it.
Selling the lead for cash you stole from the church roof then using the money to buy tools doesn't count ;o))))))

Henry VIII gave us Scousers a special licence to nick everything he'd missed himself. and Lizzie I gave us horses and carts for transporting the lead, as long as she got a 25% share.

Why was that I thought you enjoyed it got you out and about etc.
Mind was willing, unfortunately my body couldn't cash the checks my mind was writing, in Layman's terms my body and it's workings are FUBARed, and no longer function that well, just ask your Dad he will know how I feel I'm sure, only be nice to him.

Reply to Back to normality now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net