Discuss Backlight for inside of mirror in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm fixing an old mirror, which has an old, broken, small strip light inside. The light shines through an opaque flower-shaped window on the front of the mirror.

What could I put back in?

We have an electric 230v cable in place for it.

Any recommendations/website links much appreciated.

Jennie

a pic might help, along with any info on the broken light. trouble is, nurse says it's past my bed time, so may reply tomorrow if it's saturday. :(

Plenty of options, as above you could put an led strip in, another fluorescent tube, or even kitchen under cupboard lights if you wish. Easiest would be vortigerns suggestion

Reply to Backlight for inside of mirror in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I bought this house a couple months ago. It was built in 1952 (same as me) but has been rewired with yellow 12 awg Romex dated 2007. Looks like a...
Replies
Views
hello the old light pull switch in my bathroom has broken and no longer pulls - i have bought a new one - but it looks different inside. is is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, hope I'm compliant with the rules! I did do a quick search before asking this, but I couldn't quite come up with the...
Replies
Views
So there I am up an aluminium step ladder with padded feet. And I'm helping my son's best friend to put insulation in his loft whilst pulling the...
Replies
Views
What's the most badly designed accessory you've had to install? I present my nomination, the ML Accessories/Knightsbridge RWL5 wall-mounted LED...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock