Discuss Bargain fuses On ebay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Just won these on eBay for £1.20 feel a bit guilty to be honest, not sure if I'm going to take them

I bid on them not thinking I'd get them, 120mile round trip to get them if I want them

There are some newer ones but, hoping to go self employed one day and there's a lot of old grain dryers about this neck of the woods, I hope there not all blown!

Thanks Ruston, still waiting on reply from seller!

No problem, If he wont post I will collect them and post them to you if it is worth it to you . It should not be expensive by courier.

Cheers, see what's happens, posting might be as expensive as the fuel.

Only a bargain if you need them, seller is being reserved saying you might never use them, not sure if I want them of not.

Reply to Bargain fuses On ebay in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Absolutely mothing to do with electrics, but was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this kind of thing. Bought a mini tractor with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
As per normal I was in a rush and didn't get enough information. I was working in an apartment that didn't have any power and when I went to...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some decking lights which to be fair, have been nothing but pain in the bottom since they were installed. Moisture in the lens lamps...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock