Discuss Battery powered Easyjet aeroplanes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

they'll use rechargeable cells with solar panels for the top surface of the wings. sh"t. forgot to take a patent out on that.

Michael O'Leary anything to get in to the news as I can't imagine a battery powered plane having enough thrust to get it off the ground.

Tesla are manufacturing solar roof tiles that charge the power bank so maybe as a supplementary to the jet engines they will tile the wings.

You people are soooo silly.... They will stick a propeller on the back of the plane, attached to an alternator.. that will more than suffice to power the batteries.....

alternator??? what'swrong with an elastic band. my elastic powered models flew when i was a kid.
and NO. that was NOT before the Wright Bros. 1st flight.

Reply to Battery powered Easyjet aeroplanes in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I will be putting together 2 x 12v lead acid battery connected in series (24v basically) backup power for Internet connectivity (routers/wifi etc)...
Replies
Views
I used 12v dc from a 13 plate car battery to power a 12v dianamo dc motor and brought in an alternator to change the battery using the rotation of...
Replies
Views
I've got myself a MFT1720. Sadly it doesn't have any batteries in it. Which batteries go in it ? So I can buy some. Can it be any rechargeable...
Replies
Views
We have a 5.5kW incoming supply, which cannot practicably be upgraded due to our remote location in the mountains. Can I use a PV array and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, im currently trying to start my new big block chev in a chevelle but having issues.. im a full novice on electrics so be gentle ! The...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock