Discuss Bco part p assessments in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I had my assessment yesterday (NICEIC D.I) which i notified to labc prior and as bristollspark said he wasn't bothered at all.

you dont need proving unit because you can use known supply
and you dont need safe isolation kit either.

Damn! I have layed out a few quid on that gear.!! I have a friend in napit who said he will charge me £150 to watch me over the whole job and then according to there website can third party test it.....I may just go with that and try my luck......what sort of questions did they ask you?

Cheers
Phil

Reply to Bco part p assessments in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have my nic assessment on the 27th of this month its been a few years since we have had one due to covid and being to busy and our...
Replies
Views
This might come across as a really daft question to people who work with cable tray quite often but as part of my AM2, I am to clip FP200 to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just qualified last Monday and I have completed both initial and periodic test and inspection courses. What is the process for joining the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am going to fully rewire my house. What do I HAVE to do once I’ve rewired it? I am an approved spark, but do not have part P. Do I need...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock