Discuss Belled ends & Hot boxes you goto laugh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh, and you reminded me of the old Smirnoff Vodka adv (not sure it played in U.K. 20 years ago) -
"I thought Mogadon was a type of dinosaur till I watched that Vid"
:)

I learn something new every day from Pete : a hot box for khan-do-it ... priceless :)
Khanduit, that reminds me, I was installing some 1" BE conduit over the pond, and our team leader had invited some Septic Leccies over to see how we did things. Now the Yank conduit is nowhere as good as ours, no threading, all done with grub screws, not much in the way of any setting or bending done, this Leccy thought I was God's gift, but I wasn't doing anything any decent Sparkie couldn't do, but he didn't call it khanduit, it was RACEWAY,Jeez RACEWAY.

Pete is your entire existence spent on criticising everything and everybody? You must be a candidate for grumpy old git of the forum. And that Staro-pravo-stuff is the pits of the earth, surely you can do better than that???
All gone till Friday Starapromen as a substitute
Why are you drinking that ---- Home - http://www.frogislandbrewery.co.uk/

And stop spelling everything incorrectly it is getting a bit irritating now. Did you spot the grammatical error there?
Pete is your entire existence spent on criticising everything and everybody? You must be a candidate for grumpy old git of the forum. And that Staro-pravo-stuff is the pits of the earth, surely you can do better than that???

Why are you drinking that ----

Why are you drinking that ---- Home - http://www.frogislandbrewery.co.uk/
Well I quite like it actually, and its price is quite reasonable, £10 for 12 bottles, how much is that carp you are proposing I should try?
Yes that,s right Grumpy is my middle name

Reply to Belled ends & Hot boxes you goto laugh in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net