Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Best place to find work in the midlands/ south Birmingham area? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. burnzybubbles

burnzybubbles Active EF Member

as above, I’ve got loads of contacts over the years but all London based and none have any connection with the Midlands, getting a bit long in the tooth for working away now and change of circumstances mean I’ve got a chance to come back to south brum, as I’ve always worked by word of mouth I don’t exactly know where is best to look, I’m on JIB wattsapp groups but they are just London based again, I’m on one of their midlands groups but it’s dead as a door nail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.