• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Bit of Advice please on work in Nottingham in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?

john84

-
Reaction score
Any Sparks working in Nottingham on here? Just after a bit of advice on how busy you are and do find that you have to travel much?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for getting in touch fella, I'm potentially relocating to Notts from London but I haven't got any contacts in the building game up there so I'm just curious about how busy things are up that end of the country.

Thanks for getting in touch fella, I'm potentially relocating to Notts from London but I haven't got any contacts in the building game up there so I'm just curious about how busy things are up that end of the country.
No worries, cant comment on Nottingham 100% but I have a few mates who are for their sins good with a bucket of plaster. They seem to be working alot in Notts at the mo, I’m in Grantham which is about 35-40min east of Notts and the work is there if you are willing to look for it. That said I do work all over and only do a small percentage in my home town. Builders this way are busy, only slight grumble I have is the guys who say they are multi trade. There seems to be more popping up and undercutting people, but suppose that happens all over.

Reply to Bit of Advice please on work in Nottingham in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net