Discuss bit of you knowledge and love for the tools in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
looking at laserlevels here and was wondering if anyone has bought the new dewalt laser level? and anywhere you seen at good price at moment??

think the new 1 is 88k

ask me any question, il give you it straight of the hip... i want a laaser level but

What protection should a 3 phase standby generator have..? (Probably havent phrased it right or given enough info)

just went got me chalkline, will have todo tmorrow...... , steel pipe work tomorrow , aint done it in ages , want me take few photos of finished product, dont even know how much yet but know thats whats going on tomorrow...

so chalkline it is with its big blue marks

just went got me chalkline, will have todo tmorrow...... , steel pipe work tomorrow , aint done it in ages , want me take few photos of finished product, dont even know how much yet but know thats whats going on tomorrow...

so chalkline it is with its big blue marks

cant beat a nice bit of conduit work ip,pics would be good

well i do carry me camera these days , so i will be acting like the chineese tourist tomorrow then..

can use them for my nvq too, up there for thinking down there moving grooving

well i do carry me camera these days , so i will be acting like the chineese tourist tomorrow then..

can use them for my nvq too, up there for thinking down there moving grooving

if you dont practice,you wont learn,ive thrown many a length in the skip,this week in fact..:blush5:

and some parafin in the desil to prevent gelling might be an idea altho windchill wont be a factor realy

i dont know that one andrew, easier one

Damn, was hoping we could learn a bit together.

As far as I know it needs RCD protection, (although it could be argued that its in an area of a competant person), which is not easy on an old install, it also needs an earth electrode..TT

automatic switching.... between supplies, thats just me gut guess

Cmon, its standing still, gathering dust till the power fails, THEN it becomes live, so.

How did the conduit strangling go, did you have to do two opposing 90s, I struggle with that and loads of my work has been containment.

Reply to bit of you knowledge and love for the tools in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock