• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Bits for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

stan794

Seaward MFT with Cert of conformity - unused £250
50m Wander lead - unused £30
Super Rod Mega set - unused £50
The new Tech LC Veto Pro Pac unused - £90

Cheers

Hi Stan794, I am interested in the tester and wander lead. Do you have all the original leads etc? Do you want to personal message me your payment details please. How much for postage? Thanks Tom

Hi mate
I'm working late tonight if I'm back in time I will do the transfer then if not I ll do it first thing in the morning
Cheers jim

HI Stan, you would probably have sold your tester last night if you responded to my PM asking where your located.

seen as you have blatantly dodged the question and ignored me stick it!

Buyer Beware!!!

Well considering I have also shown interest in the wander lead! By the looks of things everything could of already been sold!

HI Stan, you would probably have sold your tester last night if you responded to my PM asking where your located.

seen as you have blatantly dodged the question and ignored me stick it!

Buyer Beware!!![/QUOT

Sorry about that I thought I had replied to you mind you it was via my phone so I have clearly cocked that up.

Nice reply mate, typical thick Geordie

Stan... you really need to study geography and geographic regions of the UK bit more !

arrogance gets you know where! especially when you want to offload your gear!

I do know it mate thanks, always gets a reaction from your type.

and arrogance that's a laugh coming from you.

last word on this check your spelling

Cheers morph, sticking to what I'm good at, have got someone on board to do leccy side, going to keep my hand in as his mate when needed on bigger jobs.

oh ok
please describe "your type" please.

oh and i have better things to do than check spelling!! like drink cider and obtain cheap gear from Electrical Trainee who have not made the grade!!

so you want to sell the bloody MFT or not???

Durham is lots of things......

But he is certainly not thick!!!

If the wander lead is still for sale I will have it and pay right now by pay pal.

Reply to Bits for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock