Discuss Black/Black mono 250w panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
does anyone know who may stock Renesolar 250w mono black/black panels? I have some on hold with a suppler but they have hiked their price up so looking to get from elsewhere if possible.

alternatives may be considered. I have been offered some Phono Polys but the client doesn't want blue cells and looking on Phono website, the polys still look blue even with the black backing. If anyone has installed these and can send me a picture of what they are actually like it would be appreciated.

segen do ReneSola (thats if you arent referring to them in the first place)

Dulas MHH do Up Solar, Hyundai and LG all black 250 Wp panels as well.

does anyone know who may stock Renesolar 250w mono black/black panels? I have some on hold with a suppler but they have hiked their price up so looking to get from elsewhere if possible.

alternatives may be considered. I have been offered some Phono Polys but the client doesn't want blue cells and looking on Phono website, the polys still look blue even with the black backing. If anyone has installed these and can send me a picture of what they are actually like it would be appreciated.

That wouldn't be Segen would it - their prices have been seriously hiked in the last couple of weeks! Just checked & they've hiked one of our systems by £225 in less than a week - not funny :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that would be the one. Am defo using other suppliers from now on as much as I can.

Thanks for the info guys, anyone know of where there are stocks of the other panels - other than Segen?

DulasMHH - the Solar PV Wholesale Distributors

Give these guys a call. No price rises other than the Up Solar 250 monos so far. Cheaper than Segen by about £10 a panel for Hyundai and significantly cheaper for up solar still

We have 195W mono and 250W poly in stock from ET Solar, with some 235W poly due in today. We have kept prices as low as possible and are significantly cheaper than Segen at the moment. If you are on our mail list you should have an update today or tomorrow latest. If you'd like to receive these please PM, or email [email protected] (you can opt out at any time)

EDIT: These are silver framed, not black apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That wouldn't be Segen would it - their prices have been seriously hiked in the last couple of weeks! Just checked & they've hiked one of our systems by £225 in less than a week - not funny :(

Segen seem to be making quite a few changes recently, as well as pricing hikes - altering credit limits without any notification, originally offering 1% discount if payment with order, THEN today I notice you can switch your account to a cash only account and you benefit from some 2% discount on future orders - although the discount is not given on the order just put on your account so you get the discount the next time you order. They seem to really not be wanting credit customers !

Segen seem to be making quite a few changes recently, as well as pricing hikes - altering credit limits without any notification, originally offering 1% discount if payment with order, THEN today I notice you can switch your account to a cash only account and you benefit from some 2% discount on future orders - although the discount is not given on the order just put on your account so you get the discount the next time you order. They seem to really not be wanting credit customers !

So really we're paying over the odds for the kit then providing them with credit - you end up tied in with them because they are holding some of your credit. Not for me I'm afraid.

SRE - The same conclusion I came to. Clearly the pay up front for 1% didn't work so they dreamed up another idea. The on going trend can only be to reduce the number of credit customers and get cash in quicker. We have known them in the past ring reminding us of payments a week before they are due, which seemed odd as we always paid on time. The pricing they are using at the moment on panels is way out on other distributors. The online system they have we really like as everything just works but we have now started using others as the price point is just not working for us.

Does anyone have any Suntech, H J Solar or Znshine in stock - 250W, Black or Silver?
If not what alternative?

not sure about these brands but i know Zanex have Renesola mono silver 250w in stock at a good price. Thought that had solved all my problems till i found out they were not black/black which my client wants. Got sorted in the end with some Phonos.

Reply to Black/Black mono 250w panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net