Discuss black frame panels suggestions in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

beefheart

hi all, got a customer, landlord really who has various slate roof propertie,s wants to put panels on them but will only claim fit, therefore cheap and cheerful suggestions please and suppliers if poss,, its in your hands

thanks

Don't make the mistake of thinking Suntech Black Pearl panels are black framed! Nearly fell for that one.

Apparently there's a new LG panle coming out but it's not on PV Sol yet so no performance figures yet.

hi all, got a customer, landlord really who has various slate roof propertie,s wants to put panels on them but will only claim fit, therefore cheap and cheerful suggestions please and suppliers if poss,, its in your hands

thanks
the company i work for are importing black 190w ERA solar modules

we are offering a 3.9kwp system for £10,500.00 fully installed, using 195w mono panels, these are a new product so dont fearture in any comparison charts yet, but feedback is good. module efficiency of 15.3%, however i understand there is more to consider here, we buy in bulk so can pass that on to the customer.in reality we can debate all day but if you getting an average module efficiency of around 14-16% it comes down to value per watt, we offer the high end panels but anyone whos interested in the original outlay to payback time will generally go for value for money if they have any sense, most of our customers are getting 5-7 quotes so they are surrounded by info and i think it comes down to customer confidence in the company in the end. 99% of customers arent solar pv installers or even understand what there talkin about, except telling us what they have read on the internet and what there friends have told them about what panel to choose.we offer a high performance panel at our price or a big brand name at another, put it through a simulation and ours wins each time .and you save ,on the initial outlay. please tell me im wrong in what im saying, and state your reasons.

Hi, They are ERA solar modules, seems like decent kit so far, the boss has just brought a container full over, they have just added black modules to there range aswel which should become popular.

Reply to black frame panels suggestions in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net