Discuss Black framed 190-195-200w panel in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks Gavin. Unfortunately a little outside the price range of our customer. We have won the job but he is asking if we can swap out the existing panels for black framed - The Schott are about 15-20p/w dearer than I have priced for.

Reply to Black framed 190-195-200w panel in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, had solariboost for around 4 years, noticed other day couldn't hear it so looked at panel and nothing, went to the sender unit and that's fine...
Replies
Views
Atpeters
A
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views
My best mate has been medically retired from the prison service at the young age of 52 and has time on his hands :D He's looking at a 'plug in'...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Hi. We are planning a loft conversion and I want to arrange the velux roof windows so that I maximise the space available to install solar panels...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock