Discuss Black Friday Trade Deals 2017 (Tool ------...) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone spotted any decent Black Friday deals yet?

Yes I know it's only Thursday but some have started early.

I did see a Dewalt Combi drill with few quid off but only had one battery with it, that was through Trade Point.

I picked this up today, tenner off Diall LED Rechargeable LED Work Light 23W 12 / 240V - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/diall-led-rechargeable-led-work-light-23w-12-240v/7042k

Otherwise nothing exciting I've seen.

Oooo,Black Friday you say....i may use the "event",to ring Megger for the sixth,yes,sixth time,in 12 months,to see if they have tempted that Groundhog day AVO835 out of its hutch,to foretell Spring weather...

I could handle it if they said it was "fake news" or a result of one of my magic-mushroom induced "tool dreams"...but every couple of months,i grip me decagon sided clover leaf,and ask if i can buy the first,and they tell me "testing issues" have pushed back the release date,and to "call us in a few months..."

If the sun really does,fail to rise in the morgen,and all lights emit no luminosity,resulting in the blackest of all Fridays...i will ring again :)

I picked this up today, tenner off Diall LED Rechargeable LED Work Light 23W 12 / 240V - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/diall-led-rechargeable-led-work-light-23w-12-240v/7042k

Otherwise nothing exciting I've seen.

Good luck with that light mate! I have the 10W version, and it's decent enough but am on my third replacement in 12 months. To be fair Screwfix replace it no problem. The weak point is defo the switch, every time it has ended up jamming and would not switch on or off. However looking at the competition there isn't much that is any better unless you want to pay silly money though, so I will persist with it until something better comes along.

Re Black Friday; I had a sheet day all in all! Spotted one tempting cordless circular saw deal earlier - I think they knocked off approx ÂŁ3.00 from the ÂŁ170.00 asking price. What a bloody bargain!!

Good luck with that light mate! I have the 10W version, and it's decent enough but am on my third replacement in 12 months. To be fair Screwfix replace it no problem. The weak point is defo the switch, every time it has ended up jamming and would not switch on or off. However looking at the competition there isn't much that is any better unless you want to pay silly money though, so I will persist with it until something better comes along.

Re Black Friday; I had a sheet day all in all! Spotted one tempting cordless circular saw deal earlier - I think they knocked off approx ÂŁ3.00 from the ÂŁ170.00 asking price. What a bloody bargain!!

The switch is a bit rubbish... at least it was cheaper.

I have seen a site with 10% off test equipment, although it's a rival to the sponsors..

Just got ÂŁ30 off a Dewalt laser level at my local wholesalers so not a wasted day.

Got ÂŁ550 off a Sony 65" smart TV last year but I'm not spending that much cash this time around...

Couldn't help myself...rang Megger,and they will give me an answer in a week...

Anyone remember the J R Hartley/Flyfishing advert?

...I'm reliving it :(

Couldn't help myself...rang Megger,and they will give me an answer in a week...

Anyone remember the J R Hartley/Flyfishing advert?

...I'm reliving it :(
remember it well. also one of my favorites of all time ( along with the meerkats) is this little gem.....:

My tip for saving money on black friday is keep your wallet in your pocket.............. spend nothing
People end up buying stuff they never would have bought if it wasn't 'a bargain'. I bought things I would have bought anyway, and perhaps saved a bit of money. But either way, I'm grateful that all my boy's pressies are sorted now. I find the whole thing a big pain in the backside and would much rather carry on with my head in the sand.

People end up buying stuff they never would have bought if it wasn't 'a bargain'. I bought things I would have bought anyway, and perhaps saved a bit of money. But either way, I'm grateful that all my boy's pressies are sorted now. I find the whole thing a big pain in the backside and would much rather carry on with my head in the sand.

This is probably why the Russelites look so smug,when they call round your gaff,pushing the good news :)

Pretty much all my hand tool purchases are amazon warehouse deals, typically boxed but opened but never used. Can get some real discounts not fanciful fractions of RRP.

Reply to Black Friday Trade Deals 2017 (Tool ------...) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net