Discuss Bloody Hell its Windy!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Just driven over the highest Motorway in Britain and it bloody hard to drive ...Manchester M62 to Bradford was my trip.... i do like a challenge lol..

Ill tell you how windy it is at mo' just seen a women on the street and he E-Cig blew out :beatnik:

Just got back from the stables where the wind has removed one door from the toolstore and ripped out one of the fixings that hold it up, had to remove the other fixings and fight it into the barn 'til the wind dies down but I think it's a lost cause.

sky is broadcasting live from Blackpool at the moment, I thought I saw Biff on there then realised it was just a Drunk coming out of a pub :D

sky is broadcasting live from Blackpool at the moment, I thought I saw Biff on there then realised it was just a Drunk coming out of a pub :D
such a pity i can't double like a post. that made me laff.

He's down at the beach shouting to the sky...'Come on have a go if yer think ur hard enough!!!!!!!!'

I am still watching sky tv, turn onto 501 sky news, the main news is being Broadcasted form Blackpool, you never know Biff may appear on there lol, Plenty of yobbos on the street there tonight lol

I am still watching sky tv, turn onto 501 sky news, the main news is being Broadcasted form Blackpool, you never know Biff may appear on there lol, Plenty of yobbos on the street there tonight lol

Maybe he was having a game of outdoor chess?
He'll be running around like a lunatic chasing after his pieces now.

Some poor sod has been electrocuted as well now, he was 70, apparently he tried to move a tree and the power lines were down, not sure where it happened but this weather is ridiculous.

WHAT THE HELLS GOIN ON HERE ??!!

this is supposed to be a talk about the weather thread and its turned into a biff bashfest !

trecherous dogs every one of ya.

;-)

The 70 year old Guy electrocuted was from chippenham in wiltshire poor sod, what a way to go.

The wind Had a single skin wall write off (insurance wise) the car and van last week parked on our drive. The wall belongs to no one !

- - - Updated - - -

The 70 year old Guy electrocuted was from chippenham in wiltshire poor sod, what a way to go.
Sad news

And it due to get worse
Bloody Hell its Windy!!!! Gail - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Bloody Hell its Windy!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock