Discuss book keeping services. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Reaction score
morning all
does anybody use a book keeper they could recommend.
i'm based in north london but i think it can mostly be done by email etc.
far too much paperwork these days.
i've been up since half four this morning paying subbies, CIS , sending invoices etc and its driving me mad.

thanks in advance gents

I think you need to find somebody very local to you so you can hand things over, etc. There are loads of people doing this part time.

Reply to book keeping services. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
I went to my first 'trade show' today at a local wholesalers (Edmundsons Bournemouth). Whenever people had mentioned them in the past I envisaged...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
Is it just me or do other feel like the NICEIC are ripping us off? We have been a member of the NICEIC for over 16 years and initially we just...
Replies
Views
morning chaps, i need to get some upvc windows and doors fitted on my house and i was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for trustworthy...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
C
Hi I just want to make sure nobody else has to put up with this organisation's dishonesty. I signed up for a 3 month trial on "premium...
Replies
Views
cantabrian9
C
D
Before i start here i asked Dan for permission to run this `AD` and got the go ahead. A brief run down on what ive done is below followed by what...
Replies
Views
Daytona955
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock