Discuss Bosch & makita in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

hoppy

-
Reaction score
hi
I have bought a Bosch gas 35m dust extractor and a makita wall chaser, however the hose for the Bosch Hoover does fit the afptir on the wall chaser, any one else has this problem, any tips on getting round this, is there some sort of adaptor?

Thanks

Craig

Gaffer tape - every time! My Henry onto my Titan - gaffer tape. Gaffer is great.
Sorry for your troubles though especially as it's new. Tried searching Makita for adaptors to suit?

Yep, my Titan cost me £12.50 off eBay and the Henry I've had for 20 years - I'll bet that Tels story is just as cheap!
Looking on the bright side - yours is probably prettier but it'll never have a smiley face on it!

View attachment 35523

Reply to Bosch & makita in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, We’re having problems with our Bosch serie 6 washer/dryer. It’s about 6 years old. The model number is WVG30461GB/03. It has begun to stop...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just been scratching my head about this one and wonder if I've missed anything. A few weeks ago I installed a new circuit for a 3kw oven and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice here. I am considering swapping my existing 4 burner gas hob for a Bosch induction one. I am not proposing...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys.... Another ASHP coming up for us to hook up.... slowly getting my head round all the different variations of wiring them ! The next one...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock