Discuss Bought myself an early xmas present in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I got myself a present! A walk in wardrobe. Being delivered 23rd, I may have it assembled by Boxing Day

IMG_5258.JPG

You always have to outdo us don't you Kate! Is that a mock up or did you sneak into someone's house? Who's doing the electrics?

Sorry Wasn't trying to :( Pure coincidence that they are coming then. Been an ongoing refurb project for a few months. That's a mock up design of how they should look. If I assemble them right! There isn't actually a door where the drawing says there is, there's a double socket

Only kidding - if we were to be outdone by anyone I couldn't think of a better person for it to be. Hope the project goes well. Every good woman needs a walk in wardrobe as every good man needs a cave!

Done the misses a walk in wardrobe must be 10...maybe even 15 years ago. 1st year it was "Ooo I just LOVE my new walk in wardrobe darling and all that....from the 2nd year onward it has been a constant stream of " can we somehow extend it"...needless to say it has remained the same size as it always has. She still likes the mirror door though stopped the wish for the obligatory full length mirror.

Just bought a new PAT tester, force tester for gate installs and a 5.5kVA generator for my welder to run off, love buying work stuff lol.
I'd love to see you wrap that generator, watch out for sharp corners! 'Tis nice to know that the taxman has something to input!

Reply to Bought myself an early xmas present in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock