• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Brand new still boxed SCHNEIDER 315a SWITCH FUSE ISOLATOR AND EXTENTION B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi guys
Had a touch on a recent install wholesalers cocked up and I’m now in possession of a brand new silk boxed SCHENIDER 315a switch fuse and an extension box to suit also shneider free delivery or collection southampton looking for £1300 the trade price is just shy of 2k so a steal

Brand new still boxed SCHNEIDER 315a SWITCH FUSE ISOLATOR AND EXTENTION B 4D00E59E-45C1-44B7-9872-3C2FB75D3B91 - EletriciansForums.net

Brand new still boxed SCHNEIDER 315a SWITCH FUSE ISOLATOR AND EXTENTION B 242D44C4-4220-4276-9E68-63F551093612 - EletriciansForums.net

£1300 ??? you're talking to hard up sparkies here, not Donald Frump.

I could pick that up for about no more than £600 from my wholesalers with a guarantee. Second hand/five finger discounted its worth about £300-£400 tops. Plus we can’t endorse you selling hooky gear on here so thread closed.

Last edited:

Reply to Brand new still boxed SCHNEIDER 315a SWITCH FUSE ISOLATOR AND EXTENTION B in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back