Discuss Breakfast Bar Leg Spacing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wallyanker

Hi All

I am re-wiring a snap cabin within our warehouse and have also been asked to put new breakfast bars in for the lads to sit at at break times to eat their snap.

I am fully confident with the joinery involved but was wondering if anybody could suggest how often a support leg is required to support the worktop. The longest straight run in just over 5.5m long.

I know it is not an electrical question, sorry..

Any suggestions??

Cheers
Pete

id just use a bit of common sense on this one and use the stools or chairs to guide the distance between the supports i.e. a gap reasonable to fit 2 chairs under, in your case see if you can divide into 3 spaces thus giving room for 6 stools and still maintain good support.
Not the usual post i answer but il try anything.

depends how thick the worktop is 30 or 40 mm ? if 30 mm id betempted to surport inbetween every seating position as no doubt people will be sat on the worktop being rough if

Reply to Breakfast Bar Leg Spacing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net