Discuss BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

sonny

-
Reaction score
I heard that there is this Brexit thing in the UK and that I don't have a chance to travel because UK is no longer part of the UK.Is that true?For example if someone graduated as a deck officer on watch in the navy or a navy engineer or a electrical engineer does that mean that they reject him if he was prepared from another country?I heard in another forum that UK doesn't want us because we bring gypsys in their country and that we are a race of beggars.Is this true?Have I done something wrong to every user from here?Have I offended him in a unpleasent way?I just wanted to travel like everyone else but it seems that I'm a beggar and a thief in the eyes of your country.

What a weird post
The UK like any country has people with varying levels of welcome for outsiders

As far as qualifications is concerned,if you are qualified in a different country, there are channels for assessing those quals with their equivalent that exist in the UK

I'm not a troll.It's just that I heard that BREXIT stops you from entering UK.

haha...
It stops you from exiting your house as well.. We all have to wear ankle monitors and have 'Big Brother' look after us...

what's more to the point is why does a romanian want to come here? we don't want to emigrate to there. people should stay in their own countries and improve that country's standing in the world: not just decide to come here because the grass is not greener, it's all burnt due to the hot weather. and there's no room for any more electricians. we have the Electrical Trainee's stealing work as it is, without johnny foreigner undercutting prices.

Reply to BREXIT in the UK is a broken dream for me in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock