Discuss Britain Leave the European Union (Please be polite with other people's views) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ah. But isn’t PayPal the modern equivalent of the brown envelope. Join the Brexit party and Aron Banks will probably send you a few quid for you to launder via PayPal to his mate Farage.
I know....politicians taking money from business men, can’t believe that’s never happened before.....

Exactly. All got their noses in the trough ripping off the public purse with private public contracts.
irrespective of which of the 2 main parties. at least the tories man up and admit that's how it works.

Exactly. All got their noses in the trough ripping off the public purse with private public contracts.

Hit, nail and head spring to mind.

Look at “retired” politicians of all colours and see how their incomes and positions have been extremely fruitful after leaving office.

Take Nick Clegg ..... and all what he said about internet giants when in office ..... and which sector is he working for now on a 7 figure salary ?

Please excuse my ignorance on the Brexit thing but even with the MP's continually rejecting the deals put forward will a 'no deal brexit' automatically happen in October regardless?

I really hope so before the remainers sleepwalk us into the mire

Hopefully resulting in the end of the Tory party. Optimistic ratings gratefully accepted :D

Much prefer the end of the waste of space that is labour as a working man they have never done anything for me in the last 45 years

Labour Party my arse! There’s not one among em that’s ever done a days work!

Not sure they have an hour

They don’t have a policy but take donations via paypal .

Then again those that have policies false promises leave them at the ballot box never to be seen again

Appears to be the only profession where you can lie and get away with it. Lie to cover up mistakes and let others take the blame. One rule for them and sod the rest of us. More fool me for taking so long to realise the obvious :confused:

I really hope so before the remainers sleepwalk us into the mire

Much prefer the end of the waste of space that is labour as a working man they have never done anything for me in the last 45 years

Not sure they have an hour

Then again those that have policies false promises leave them at the ballot box never to be seen again
We’re already in the mire. No deal Brexit and we’ll be up to our necks negotiating something worth a fraction of what we have st the moment. Tory’s have already said that they’ll have to abolish tariffs which will destroy what little industry we have left. British steel already used as a Tory pawn with blame laid on the EU as an excuse not to bail them out.

No matter who is in charge of the UK, nothing changes.

The deal has been signed of by all the other EU governments. It isn't up for renegotiation.
Wrong wrong wrong... the EU could very easily re-word the exit agreement... it's just a word document after all... Ratification by all members would take about 2 hours, like the last time...

They say that they can't... as a tactic to get what the want !!!! Isn't that obvious ??

Wrong wrong wrong... the EU could very easily re-word the exit agreement... it's just a word document after all... Ratification by all members would take about 2 hours, like the last time...

They say that they can't... as a tactic to get what the want !!!! Isn't that obvious ??
It’s s negotiation. Actually how much is the market worth to them and vice versa. We walk away and we have no leverage at all. All our industry is gone anyway, we rely on support services which will disappear likewise. Mean while Tory ----s who don’t give s ---- about Joe public will make a fortune betting on unsettled markets and hide all their money in tax havens. Wake up and smell the roses and stop believing 40 odd years of Murdoch and now Russian anti EU manipulation.

It’s s negotiation. Actually how much is the market worth to them and vice versa. We walk away and we have no leverage at all. All our industry is gone anyway, we rely on support services which will disappear likewise. Mean while Tory ****s who don’t give s **** about Joe public will make a fortune betting on unsettled markets and hide all their money in tax havens. Wake up and smell the roses and stop believing 40 odd years of Murdoch and now Russian anti EU manipulation.
Oh dear... it looks like you've allowed your political views to cloud the facts... firstly, the EU do not negotiate, they never have, they will tell you how it's going to work... many many examples of this if you google it. From Day 1, the EU were never going to give us a 'sensible' deal as it would have encouraged many other countries to leave too !

We’re already in the mire. No deal Brexit and we’ll be up to our necks negotiating something worth a fraction of what we have st the moment. Tory’s have already said that they’ll have to abolish tariffs which will destroy what little industry we have left. British steel already used as a Tory pawn with blame laid on the EU as an excuse not to bail them out.

You really need to go away and do a lot of homework instead of relying on your labour rags for info
I take it you are happy to accept the the rest of the Lisbon Treaty that is creeping up on us

The fact that the EU is a free trade area is a croc of ****. A company I work with has spent closing on £500,000 to comply with an EU directive on registering it's product for use with the CRD in the UK the problem is they also sell it into other EU countries which also need it to be registered in their own country and the UK registration has no cross border validity in any other part of the EU jurisdiction, the result is a large bill to register in every EU country so it can be used

The remain campaign is very light on real facts and is driving a campaign of fear to force it's remain agenda without highlighting the benefits or is that because the only people benefiting will be the politicians

When you dig into the EU long term agenda the clear fact is the wheels on the EU bus are getting a little bit loose and are getting ready to fall off unless menials carry on getting taken in by their rhetoric which it clearly seems some politicians have as they will need a job when our and other countries governments are abolished by the EU
Too many haven't smelt the coming reality of the EU because they rely on the biased press

It’s s negotiation. Actually how much is the market worth to them and vice versa. We walk away and we have no leverage at all.

So the opening negotiation from the EU was how much are you paying for this "FREE trade" deal

Then Barnier the EU negotiator meets David Davies the UK negotiator and every other UK politician that wants to put their oar into mix, what chance of a decent outcome have you got as your leverage as the lead negotiator has gone because of the meddling of the others trying to drive through a general election on the back of brexit and then deliver a no brexit outcome

All our industry is gone anyway, we rely on support services which will disappear likewise. Mean while Tory ****s who don’t give s **** about Joe public will make a fortune betting on unsettled markets and hide all their money in tax havens.

The problem the UK has it sells it's technological developments too cheaply abroad when it should manufacture and further develop them at home
The markets have their own agenda whether they are Tory or not. If you were fortunate to come into a lot of money you would be looking to hide it in tax havens just as much as they do

Wake up and smell the roses and stop believing 40 odd years of Murdoch and now Russian anti EU manipulation.

You are really showing how narrow your research is and what drives it by trawling up that same old labour drivel

Oh dear... it looks like you've allowed your political views to cloud the facts... firstly, the EU do not negotiate, they never have, they will tell you how it's going to work... many many examples of this if you google it. From Day 1, the EU were never going to give us a 'sensible' deal as it would have encouraged many other countries to leave too !
Oh dear... it looks like you've allowed your political views to cloud the facts... firstly, the EU do negotiate.

We negotiated a rebate with them, not joining the euro, keeping out of Schengen etc

Countless trade deals from which we benefit, did it really take 7 years of no negotiations to do the deal with Canada.

Secondly, the 'deal' as it stands is not the EU's deal it's ours.

The EU wanted the customs union to be just Northern Island with the border the Irish Sea. We didn't so they 'negotiated' and conceded to May's deal.

I’m sorry UNG, but you really need to go away and have another think.
Many of your points are contradictory and others would be just the same whether we leave or stay.

From where I sit, it seems that everything the Brexit campaign promised has turned out to be incorrect or just simply a pack of lies.
Whilst not everything the remainers promised has come to pass, quite a lot has, and we haven’t even left yet.

Reply to Britain Leave the European Union (Please be polite with other people's views) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net