Discuss Britain's got the builders in - BBC1 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

jwg

-
DIY
Reaction score
Literally just got this trash on in the background and couldn't help this catching my eye...

IMG_0764.jpg

Sounds like it's something to do with a £50,000 bed with motorised drink cabinet?! In any case, as if putting two cables into one plug top wasn't bad enough, it looks like one of them is T+E! Looks like he's trying to hide it too!

At least he's sleeved the earth!

Looked rubbish. Was literally just on in the background as I was browsing on here! Just seemed to be some woman complaining about everything!

its amazing, i was only literally flicking channels and saw it, probably for under a minute, and you are as a spark drawn to other work or electrical things, its like when you are out, you can't help but look at sockets and lights and such like.

Sorry if I've made anyone waste any amount of their lives watching this! It looked like absolute trash but couldn't stop myself from noticing that twin and earth going into that plug top! Apologies again all!

I ended up watching the full program whilst waiting for my bloody internet to re-boot again!!!!! Dont think I'll be watching the next episode.

We have all worked for idiot project managers but those two take the biscuit! Is it just me or did any of them "professional Tradesmen" looked like professionals? Jeans and trainers every one of them, shameful.

Haha, im glad i wasn't the only one watching it. I did laugh to be honest thinking how they hell they get the work but.....
Good spot on the T&E i didn't even catch that, nice tip though i will do that next time....

Reply to Britain's got the builders in - BBC1 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, Not sure if this is the best place to post but here goes! I'm over 50 and not working at the moment (semi retired) but I'd like to get...
Replies
Views
This might be long so feel free to grab a brew. So, as some of you may know, i'm a 34 year old who has been dying to get into the industry. I...
Replies
Views
Got an emergency call out from a very worried old lady the other night - the power at her apartment had gone off and the kitchen light was...
Replies
Views
Had a phonecall about an hour ago asking if I could connect a new freestanding cooker up. The lady lives in a apartment building on the same...
Replies
Views
G
Good morning. Apologies to begin with if this isn't the right place for this post, but I'm in need of advice from people who know what they are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock