• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss BS 7671:2018 - Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations (New 18th Edition) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

JAWS

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
As per the title. Took the wrapper off that's it.

BS 7671:2018 - Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations (New 18th Edition)

£50

Is there a story or just a sale?
Did you buy too many?
Cracking price, all the best.

As per the title. Took the wrapper off that's it.

BS 7671:2018 - Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations (New 18th Edition)

£50

Sorry , I have just realized you are selling this book.
I was not insinuating that it would fall to bits like mine did.
I thought it was the price you had paid for it: A bit of a senior moment lol. :)

Lots more pages but overall less room on the shelf taken up.
Pages get thinner and thinner with each Edition...
Exciting fact :eek:

I guess they gotta keep the cost down for us poor ole boys.

Hahaha, so did I! :D
I was wondering if it was a genuine copy at that price o_O:confused:o_O

Mine was the 17th AMD 3. Previously I had bought all my books from the IET, usually in bundles. To cut a long story short I bought it from Amazon , at the time I did not realize they used 'other sellers', so this is how I came to buy it. The sour part was it was not much cheaper than the IET .
I did not complain as it was lesson learned.

Mine was the 17th AMD 3. Previously I had bought all my books from the IET, usually in bundles. To cut a long story short I bought it from Amazon , at the time I did not realize they used 'other sellers', so this is how I came to buy it. The sour part was it was not much cheaper than the IET .
I did not complain as it was lesson learned.

Bummer.
You really do have to play the 'Buyer beware' game seriously these days :(:mad::(

Reply to BS 7671:2018 - Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations (New 18th Edition) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net