• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Buck folding knife "Buck450 with sheath" in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete, why don't you drop SC a pm ? She's been looking for a good knife.
Andy I think SC has stuck with a Stanley type knife but is looking at one of those insulated small blade Electricians knifes CK I think. But thanks anyway

Nice knife that Pete. Two of my favourite things Knives and torches. Sure that someone will snap it up - if not . . . . You can never have too many !

Pete and I have discussed it, but thanks Andy :)

I'm not keen on folding knives, had too many near misses with them in the past when opening and closing, plus opening them kind of reminds me of the corned beef tin that nearly took a good portion of my thumb off when I was younger.

As Pete says, I'm looking at the fixed blade knives, like the Knipex... but my favourite thus far is the Hultafors ELK.

Nice knife that Pete. Two of my favourite things Knives and torches. Sure that someone will snap it up - if not . . . . You can never have too many !
I want that Klein torch the one with the glow in the dark head when it's switched off, expensive 30 notes

Pete, never put you down as a gear tart

I often use the ELK. I tend to buy a new one each time I have to order more Snickers workwear. Consider it a disposable knife. I don't think they sharpen very well on either diamond or whetston. My go-to work knife is a locking, folding Milwaukee knife with disposable blades.

I'm with RPA. Just laid down some serious coinage on a ESEE

For people who don't know Buck are a renowned knife maker, i have 2 and they have lasted years. excellent quality. And dependent on what model Pete is selling an absolute steal at £15.

I don't need another Pete, but if nobodys taken this soon i'll have it.

Pete, never put you down as a gear tart

I often use the ELK. I tend to buy a new one each time I have to order more Snickers workwear. Consider it a disposable knife. I don't think they sharpen very well on either diamond or whetston. My go-to work knife is a locking, folding Milwaukee knife with disposable blades.

I'm with RPA. Just laid down some serious coinage on a ESEE
Probably one, if not
For people who don't know Buck are a renowned knife maker, i have 2 and they have lasted years. excellent quality. And dependent on what model Pete is selling an absolute steal at £15.

OK Rob give it till Friday evening/Sat am if no sale Ill PM YOU

It's the 450 with sheath never used

I've got two Shrades in my work bag that take a lot of stick for general use and knipex for my fine cable cutting (occasional plasterboard cuts if I know it's due a whetstone that weekend)! I've mislaid a Winchester knife that I think would be great to use for the job - I occasionally find it then misplace it again!
I use LED lenser P7.2 for looking in dark places but I haven't got a good head torch and as I'm working in a hard hat all day on this contract I think that it should be adorned with the LED lenser Head torch - it's only fair! Or am I wrong? Huh?

Reply to Buck folding knife "Buck450 with sheath" in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net