Discuss Buying a new van in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

growler

-
Arms
Reaction score
im considered buying a crew cab van probably a transit custom, has anyone bought one recently and how much you paying for it ? I think Vauxhall are doing 0% Apr at the moment so I might give them a look.

im considered buying a crew cab van probably a transit custom, has anyone bought one recently and how much you paying for it ? I think Vauxhall are doing 0% Apr at the moment so I might give them a look.

Love to see you go into a Vauxhall dealers and ask for a Transit Custom. :)

I have a Transit Custom panel van. Very nice to drive.

How much are you paying for the transit ? I got a quote from ford last week for a crew cab limited that worked out at £27k overall , too damn expensive for me !

How do you find the fuel consumption?

Slightly better than my previous old Mk6 Transit. Started off averaging 32mpg and now crept up to 34mpg. This is averaging fill to fill, not the onboard fuel economy reading, which is generally optimistic by about 2mpg. Mostly short local journeys, but with the occasional longer trip. Not much sitting in traffic jams.

Growler, a lot of van places do good finance if you don't need a new one. You know that you would save countless thousands going 3 or 4 years old and there seems to be massive pickings out there at the moment. I obviously don't know your situation and concidering that I needed to convert my 2004 Astra hatch by ripping the back seats out and putting a platform and a van vault in there, I really don't think I can talk but I get to window shop on Auto trader and eBay and see what's out there! One day I'll get a van and hopefully it is before the wife sees what I've done to the car!

Reply to Buying a new van in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net