Discuss C.E.F and Klein tools in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had an email yesterday regarding C.E.F. being the sole outlet for Klein tools in the UK. So I think to myself OK Pete an early Christmas Pressy for you, so me and "camerabloke" bimble over to C.E.F. as I need a new tool bag and they looked very nice. well how much is this then mate?. £99.99 +VAT that went back pretty sharpish, camerabloke had is eye on some new drivers 2 Klein 1 flat and one Philips how much mate? £41>00 *VAT for 2 drivers, no wonder they are crying out for customers. Happy Christmas to you all

Had an email yesterday regarding C.E.F. being the sole outlet for Klein tools in the UK. So I think to myself OK Pete an early Christmas Pressy for you, so me and "camerabloke" bimble over to C.E.F. as I need a new tool bag and they looked very nice. well how much is this then mate?. £99.99 +VAT that went back pretty sharpish, camerabloke had is eye on some new drivers 2 Klein 1 flat and one Philips how much mate? £41>00 *VAT for 2 drivers, no wonder they are crying out for customers. Happy Christmas to you all
thats expensive? i went with facom but they take ages to order in

why oh why wont you guys learn.

asking for over the counter prices at CEF willl result in getting your pants pulled down and royally spanked.

;-)

This makes me larf with CEF you can go in one day and buy an item for x amount then go back in the next day and buy the same item and it will be a complete different price, all depends on how well you get on with the bloke behind the counter lol. And if you have an account you can always expect nasty surprises on you're bill at the end of the month. I tend to use an independent for most of my gear but also have a CEF account for practical reasons when working out the area etc. I think the grandsons of the CEF owner turned him over anyway and opened yesss electrical supplies haha

It's a high end American brand (i think). Seem to be pretty robust, some of the project contractors i've worked with make up the tradesmans site tools kits consisting mainly of Kline hand tools....

Apparently Klein tools are so popular with all the different trades within the construction sector, refer to all their tools as "Klein's" as in whatever they need as "pass me my Klein's" heard that from a Yank Sparky I knew many moons ago.

Apparently Klein tools are so popular with all the different trades within the construction sector, refer to all their tools as "Klein's" as in whatever they need as "pass me my Klein's" heard that from a Yank Sparky I knew many moons ago.

Yep, ...i did mean ALL trades, not just the electricians.

Reply to C.E.F and Klein tools in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net