Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss C&G Level 3 2365 Help in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Kevin Kenny

Kevin Kenny EF Member

Hi,

I am currently doing the City & Guilds 2365 level 3 course and am looking for someone in Leicester that is in the same situation as I think it would be beneficial to be able to go through some of the material with a fellow student.
    My email is [email protected] if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Kev

2. gazdkw82

gazdkw82 Trainee Trainee Access

Hey Kevin,

I'm from Leicester too. However I don't start 2365 till September. Iv just finished level 2.

Where abouts are you based?

3. Kevin Kenny

Kevin Kenny EF Member

Hi Gaz I am from Countesthorpe, I am doing a My level 3 in Nottingham and am just 2 weeks in to it. Where did you do your level 2 and how did you get on with it.
    Thanks Kev.

4. gazdkw82

I did level 2 on one of those home type courses with 5 weeks practical and assessment. They have a bad reputation and I can see why haha it's just a good job I'm really into it and iv learnt a lot and done numerous free work for people for the experience etc.

I will most likely do level 3 at Leicester college as I work at Leicester uni so it's just round the corner

5. Kevin Kenny

Kevin Kenny EF Member

Have u looked into the 2365 level 3 at Leicester college yet, like what days is it and the cost.
    I work full time, and so I do a Saturday only course in Nottingham. Level 3 is a 25 day course and costs £2500.
    The level 2 was 20 days and £1920.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. gazdkw82

25 days??

7. Kevin Kenny

Kevin Kenny EF Member

Yes I know it is not very long but I think this course is designed for people with experience all ready in the trade who need to get the paper work side of it. I think that's y I am finding it difficult as I have no electrical experience as yet

8. Ben Mcevoy

Ben Mcevoy Trainee Access

Hi kevin how are you finding level 3 as i start mine in may any information you already know about the course would be intresting. Possibility of you sharing your knowledge with myself.
    Cheers ben

9. gatuka

gatuka Active EF Member

which unit are you stuck on i finished mine last year

10. Kevin Kenny

Kevin Kenny EF Member

hi Ben sorry I have taken so long to reply, l am 5 weeks into level 3 and I am enjoying it so far as there is not been so many equations this year. It's a bit more projects so far this year.
    How did u find level 2 and where are u going for your level 3.