Discuss C&G Level 3 2365 Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently doing the City & Guilds 2365 level 3 course and am looking for someone in Leicester that is in the same situation as I think it would be beneficial to be able to go through some of the material with a fellow student.
My email is [email protected] if you're interested.

Many thanks,

Kev

I did level 2 on one of those home type courses with 5 weeks practical and assessment. They have a bad reputation and I can see why haha it's just a good job I'm really into it and iv learnt a lot and done numerous free work for people for the experience etc.

I will most likely do level 3 at Leicester college as I work at Leicester uni so it's just round the corner

Have u looked into the 2365 level 3 at Leicester college yet, like what days is it and the cost.
I work full time, and so I do a Saturday only course in Nottingham. Level 3 is a 25 day course and costs £2500.
The level 2 was 20 days and £1920.

Yes I know it is not very long but I think this course is designed for people with experience all ready in the trade who need to get the paper work side of it. I think that's y I am finding it difficult as I have no electrical experience as yet

Hi kevin how are you finding level 3 as i start mine in may any information you already know about the course would be intresting. Possibility of you sharing your knowledge with myself.
Cheers ben

hi Ben sorry I have taken so long to reply, l am 5 weeks into level 3 and I am enjoying it so far as there is not been so many equations this year. It's a bit more projects so far this year.
How did u find level 2 and where are u going for your level 3.

Reply to C&G Level 3 2365 Help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net