Discuss C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm now crying in my tea ,why me.
You are supposed to say you like them, actually when I fondled them in the wholesaler, and got the 1000 yard stare from her indoors I realy liked them, shiny blade red handle, lovely jubbly in my book.

already got a stubby. snap-on with interchange bits. had it for about 30 years. OK, it's not VDE but ........

I need a C.K Stubby VDE slimscrewdriver 4 pack because…. I was in my local wholesalers about 6 months ago and the CK rep came in with a display set and I wanted to buy those lol and the wholesalers still haven’t got them in stock yet either.

I need a stubby screwdriver because..... THE BLASTED BUILDER HAS BOXED IN HIS SILLY PIPEWORK RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SOCKET/FAN/SWITCH etc etc etc..... again!

I need a C.K Stubby VDE slim screwdriver 4 pack because….
with fingers all calloused and chubby
I often have need for a stubby,
my old ones are worn....
all tattered and torn
and looking particularly grubby.

I need a C.K Stubby VDE slim screwdriver 4 pack because .......

I honestly can't think of a single good reason why I need a C.K Stubby VDE slim screwdriver 4 pack.

Maybe so I can send them to pete?

I need a C.K Stubby VDE slim screwdriver 4 pack because my tradesman keeps moaning at me, he says I need them and all my other gear is ck

MANY THANKS to all those who entered our competition to win a Stubby VDE Screwdriver 4 pack! There were some great answers :tearsofjoy:

The lucky winners are...
  • Devonchris
  • Rpa07
  • HandySparks
  • and he had to be a winner Pete999!!

Congratulations to all our winners! I've messaged all of you privately so we can get your sets out to you asap :)

All the best

Claire @C.K Tools

MANY THANKS to all those who entered our competition to win a Stubby VDE Screwdriver 4 pack! There were some great answers :tearsofjoy:

The lucky winners are...
  • Devonchris
  • Rpa07
  • HandySparks
  • and he had to be a winner Pete999!!

Congratulations to all our winners! I've messaged all of you privately so we can get your sets out to you asap :)

All the best

Claire @C.K Tools
Thanks Claire, and congrats to the other three lucky winners, better tell Her in Doors that I won or She will be accusing me of going behind her back and buying yet more tools.

Reply to C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net