Discuss C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I need the CK stubby so that I could give it to a homeless person ,so he can sell it on so he can have a good meal and buy a packet of smokes .

No Pete, I'm the proof that these little giveaway comps actually drive new business for the sponsors. I haven't used mine yet, but I have hopes for Friday :) .
I have hopes for tomoz when Post Man Pat strolls up the drive been doing that since Monday,mind you.

Mine arrived today. Well 3 did with one "to follow". So the promotion must be working if they are out of stock.

First impressions are, they are very nice. So a thank you to CK TOOLS. And also thank you to everyone who liked my post, I couldn't have won it without you.

I will try them out for a few days and let you know how I get on.

heads up. pete. a tool tart's jobbie @aldi. 18V SDS drill £50. OK, it's not a super pro tool, but for small jobs up a ladder where a heavy sds is cumbersome, or for drill and plug jobs,
C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

there's a few on fleabay as well.
Got these two bad boys with 3 batteries and two chargers reduced at my local Aldi. £52 quid the pair quite impressed so far to be honest used it to re fix an outside tap that was knocked off and performed just as well as my Bosch sds obviously it wouldn’t handle core cutting larger holes etc but as you say just the job for a few wee rawlplugs. Any idea how long you’ll get between charges is it pretty decent or carp?

C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers 4D67432E-21CC-4F98-89C7-923225E140C6 - EletriciansForums.net

the 18V SDS came with only 1 battery.
the cordless came with 1 battery.
they are not interchangeable. big minus for aldi.

Reply to C.K Tools Competition - Stubby VDE Screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock