Discuss Call of duty WW2 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

uksrevivor

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Well i dont know about your views but i cannot wait for the release of the new game out november 3rd. It looks like they are going back to proper old school war games with no silly space walking or wall jumping like the other previous versions of COD.
Anyone remember the original COD and Medal of honour graphics are crap compared to todays standards so it looks like this new edition will be unreal.

I still think back to the Medal of Honour beach assault as the best war gameplay I've ever experienced. I was also a big modern warfare fan but fell out of love with the franchise with all the jet pack, futuristic, jumpy shooty sh!t.

I like battlefield too, but you have to have a good group on the server for it to be rewarding I feel.

I've retired to slower survival type games mostly now, but I may pick this one up.

Totally agree Widdler that medal of honour beach assault totally blew the competion away at the time with its graphics and gameplay i couldnt put it down lol i spent hours on the game and i agree i fell out of love with the modern warfare when they went all futuristic wall jumping jumpy shooty rubbish as well but this one looks like its going back to the good old days with modern graphics it should be a cracking game.

I've not really been a fan of Call of duty since Black Ops however I like the look of this WWII game, I think it's because it reminds me of the older games.

I'm half tempted to pre order it on Xbox One now so I can play the beta.

might give this a go myself, the last call of duty game i liked was modern warfare 3 or maybe Ghosts. Over the last couple of years i couldn't be doing with all the jumping about etc and as previously mentioned this one also reminds me more of how the games used to be

Well i dont know about your views but i cannot wait for the release of the new game out november 3rd. It looks like they are going back to proper old school war games with no silly space walking or wall jumping like the other previous versions of COD.
Anyone remember the original COD and Medal of honour graphics are crap compared to todays standards so it looks like this new edition will be unreal.
can you get it for the commodore 64?

Im playing it bit by bit but im stuck lol awesome game and one of the best yet so much better than the modern warfare stuff they brought out over the last few years.

Reply to Call of duty WW2 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock