Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Can anyone tell me what make manifold this is? in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

As per the title, looking for a straight replacement for this anyone have any idea of the manufacturer please? Just want to bolt a new one on if possible?

IMG_3017.JPG

2. anthonybragg

anthonybragg Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    CHARLTEC ELECTRICAL LTD
    What was wrong with the old one in the end (from your last post) did you find out the heating zones it fed in the end?

3. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent Super Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Looks like a continental manifold. The actuators are the same as continental and Polypipe.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. rolyberkin

rolyberkin Electrician's Arms

Therin lies a story, been there today, the manifold has been attacked by a monkey with a wrench to the point where two zones won’t open, have mapped what zones I could with a flir. I think the issue is that someone has tried to connect a radiator zone and UFH from one programmer. The system is back feeding with the boiler and all pumps on all the time even when no call for heat, previous owner has also decided to connect a cast iron rad across the UFH manifold flow and return. Then they have put the thermostat for the rads in a room with no rads and the UFH thermostat in another room with a radiator in it!?Apart from that all is good!

5. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

....Crikey,sounds like a property owner,not scared of winter...

6. PJElectricalSW

PJElectricalSW Active EF Member

That's a Dumser manifold, the company I work for use to sell them. We still do spares and support these, drop me message and I will see what can be done to help.

• Like Like x 2