Discuss Can someone check over my Acenta G4 install..... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

JCelec

Hi. As a favour for a family member, I have installed an Alarm system comprising of an Acenta G4 panel, LCD pad and 4 PIR's. As per the instructions in the manual for the Panel, I connect the battery for the first time and the bell box sounds, at this point you are supposed to enter the code 0123 into the LCD panel (which should be reading tamper because of the cover being off the main panel) to silence the alarm. Then once you have put the cover on the panel you are supposed to enter the engineers code.

My LCD panel just reads "Acenta g3", it densest change and doesn't silence the bell box when I enter the code, nor does it register a tamper warning on the LCD. Non of the buttons seem to respond or do anything.

Here is the wiring at the panel:

Can someone check over my Acenta G4 install..... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

And the wiring at the LCD panel:

Can someone check over my Acenta G4 install..... {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

The wiring for the Bell box:

And the Bell box itself:

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help with this. Cheers.

Reply to Can someone check over my Acenta G4 install..... in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock