Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss can someone do me a big favour. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. saabuldin

saabuldin Guest

I am registered with napit and use the napit software for certificates but ive been trying to get my hands on a empty paper copy of the certs to use as draft on site.

Im still using elecsa forms for draft as i cannot find any of the napit online. The napit software doesnt let me print an unfilled copy even with the big draft written across the page.

If anyone can get copys for me, i would much appriciate it.

Thanks in advance

2. D80

D80 Guest

Which certs do you need?

3. saabuldin

saabuldin Guest

the inspection and testing one is mainly one i need. But having all of them would be nice.

4. High Tower

High Tower Trusted Advisor

Sorry mate I'm with the NICEIC so can't help

5. D80

D80 Guest

PM me email addy, I'll send them over. Got no idea on how to put them on here, anyone?

6. D80

D80 Guest

I should add, do you need draft NAPIT ones, or just draft Site Survey Forms? I could be sending ones like you already have! Just a blank survey form. What's different about the NAPIT ones that needs to be recorded?

7. saabuldin

saabuldin Guest

Send it to [email protected]

Dont worry this email is only temporary. Im gonna ditch it soon

8. saabuldin

saabuldin Guest

It just makes it easier as im using napit software. If u can send whatever u have. Should be fine. Thanks

9. D80

D80 Guest

Emailed to you.

10. saabuldin

saabuldin Guest

Is that the latest condition report form.

11. D80

D80 Guest

Seems not actually, updated one sent...these are Easycert survey forms btw. Had no idea they had just released an update but I guess they like to keep us on our toes.