Discuss Can we have 2 accounts from same house. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

eskimo39

Moderators, is it possible to open a second account on here from the same house (IP Address)???
My little brother is currently studying (final year 2330) and would like to get on here.

Thanks

Yes mate, Have done for the last 10 years (before it became over glamorised) . Have a club here in Leeds which is great, although I trained in London for a few years. Do you train?

i did, but started up my own company so just doing muay thai atm,what club in leeds? what you reckon tonight gsp or kos???

I created a second account on behalf of one of my companies. It will be used in the very soon future but I wanted to get the name setup etc.

Anyways, when I did it I was contacted by one of the admins as it raised alarm bells for them. They have a system setup to prevent multiple accounts for spamming prevention. But I'm sure if you are a regular dedicated user and have an appropriate reason then all will be fine.

I am hoping St-Pierre although Koscheck is in excellent shape but I agree with Dana by saying he is a bit of a ****. Who are you backing? Did you see the Hughes/Penn fight in 123?? I had my money on Hughes but Penn was excellent so it shows what I know (I would end up backing a 3 legged horse if I gambled). I trained at Leeds Cage for years but am now at a private club called Mandellas. Used to do Muay Thai in Bradford (Bad Company) under a guy called Richard Smith many years ago but I got a bit too big/heavy for that so moved to Vale Tudo and Ju-Jitsu.

Last edited by a moderator:
yer gsp all the time, only time i wavered was when i thought fitch was going to do him! how wrong was i, hughes is a legend and i cant stand penn so i was a bit gutted with that result. you see hardy/condit omg what a shocker that was!!!!!! iv herd bad company are the nuts, would like to get up there and do some training, but you now how this job is lol! you had any fights?

Fellas,

Usernames can be changed without creating another account, you just have to ask.

The reason we dont normally allow two user accounts is because of spamming, plus the fact it sends the forum detector off on one every time someone different logs in from the same IP address.

To which level of IP addy does the forum read ? Admin ?

The reason I ask is, if you are using a router your Default Gateway IP would be ( For example ) 192.168.1.1, any computers using the router would have 192.168.1.2/3/4 ETC, if it reads the whole IP then anyone logging from another comp on the same router should come up as a different IP albeit from the same default gateway. for those of you interested in finding your IP addy, simply go to START>ALL PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>COMMAND PROMPT, when Black screen appears type ipconfig , alternately you could use the Run command from the start menu

Reply to Can we have 2 accounts from same house. in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock