Discuss Can you get help for G.A.S on the NHS? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Percyprod

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
This is a serious mental illness, G.A.S is spreading, and is a very expensive illness. It is also known as Gear Aquisition Syndrome. I have suffred from this for many years, first occurring when I bought my first Canon camera, the 400D. It was followed by the 450D, 500D, 550D I resisted the 600D but succumbed again to the 650D. The seriousness increased when the superior Fujis came out. XE-1, XE-2, XT-1, XT-2 and now XT-3. That's without the X-10, X-20 and X-30. I like to think I am conquering this terrible illness, as I have resisted the GF-50S and even the GF-50 R, but now the swines are threatening the GF-100S! There must be others who suffer like I do, what is your weakness?

I don't think you have G.A.S. I think you may have Totally Unnecessary Replacement Device Syndrome. Better known as T.U.R.D.S. You could try easing things by contracting a case of Second Hand Imitation Type Stuff (S.H.I.T.S)

i still got my 10D, since relegated to a back up when i got a 40D for £40.

Bigger. Now you've got me REALLY worried Moley, I've got 3 illnesses, not 1.

I think your only health issues happened around the time the 600D came out and you didn't buy it. Thankfully whatever was ailing you seems to have cleard up nicely since then.

Still using my Canon 350D daily, but my AE1 and A1 get an airing occasionally...
Can't Utilise New Technology Syndrome...

I get my iPhone out and take pictures with that. Only think is, I don't know how to take the film out, to get it developed?
it's folded up inside that blue plastic film cassette, says SD on it.

Reply to Can you get help for G.A.S on the NHS? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock