Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Cannot Find Brushed Steel 45 Amp Cooker Control Unit - Vertical? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. cagey1two3

cagey1two3 New EF Member

Hi all, hope everyone is well.
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for a replacement cooker control Unit similar to the one in the picture. I am after a brushed steel or satin one, but I cannot find one anywhere with these vertical dimensions. The tiles behind the socket have already been cut to fit this shape by a not so competent fitter, so would be much easier to replace the control unit with one that matches the back box. I have looked pretty much everywhere I can think of and can only find standard horizontal control units.
    Any links to a brushed steel/satin vertical one would be much appreciated.
    Cheers

2. Jim_e_Jib

Jim_e_Jib EF Member

3. cagey1two3

cagey1two3 New EF Member

Cheers Jim_e_Jib, A friend had a tile fitter in and what a crappy job he did. If it wasn't for him tiling around the back box, I would of fitted a standard side by side one.
    Really need one with a socket, thanks for the response though.

Seems the brushed steel vertical ones with sockets do not exist.

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    why not fit one of these vertical. ( cut a bit out of the tiles if needed ), then a single cooker switch feeding a single socket below.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. marconi

marconi Regular EF Member