Discuss Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Back to your old ways then Glenn.. for a brief moment I thought it looked like you were becoming an adult.

Bit exhausting to keep saying it, so I'll give up after this... but have another read of the thread.
well...it would be nice to see some new ways eminating from your direction...

but it`l be back to trying to work out how to wire a bell no doubt...

have you not considered that you may have disturbed the CPC someware....probably whilst trying to put fronts on..

and it would be refreshing if you actually took on board some of the advice given as well (from me & others)...this would include the bottom sentance at #73...

rather that being....somewhat selective with your highlighting.....

just a thought mind you....take it or leave it...

haha you getting a bit annoyed their GLENNSPARK mate , dont worry am sure a few of your trolls sorry buddies will be along to back you up anytime now

Saw it yesterday Marques wins with Rossi right behind him in second ,good race , got out on my Blackbird afterwards ,,
Yeah, it would have been nice to see the race order myself thanks!! I'll let you off as you own a 11XX. I still got mine (98 Carb model), although it has been reduced to all weather use now :)

Yes definatly, I reckon it is that, but it would seem that many would just rather assume that OP cannot test correctly.
well come on...

what are we supposed to think when he comes in asking how to wire up a bloody bell

or how about the classic fail that was the dis-board change without any pre-testing...anyone remember that one?

oh and by the way before you decide to start...i`m not on my own in regard to this either....

i said before that the OP would be better shadowing an experienced electrician for at least a year before carrying out any more work on his own...

i still stick by this....

Yeah, it would have been nice to see the race order myself thanks!! I'll let you off as you own a 11XX. I still got mine (98 Carb model), although it has been reduced to all weather use now :)

I had a 97 carb model, I now have a 55 plate one , but I much prefer the carb model , nice and smooth power control , Had a look at the VFR12 but I hate it ,rather keep the BB...

I had a think about this today and I think the op has the feed and the outgoing side the wrong way round , on the RCD spur ,,Just a thought,,,

harsh perhaps, but a clown - never. glenn's probably forgot more than a lot of members on here have learnt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a 97 carb model, I now have a 55 plate one , but I much prefer the carb model , nice and smooth power control , Had a look at the VFR12 but I hate it ,rather keep the BB...
I have a problem getting rid of bikes (have 5 at mo). I had a 09 800 VTEC which was supposed to replace the bird but it was no where near as good.

Whilst I am not saying I agree with the Glenn about the OP of this thread, is it right that people can come on here, asking professional people trying to make a living ridiculous questions that even most apprentices would know the answer too? There is a very good reason why the DIY board was created.

Reply to Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net