Discuss Cant add avatar in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

in edit avatra, go to custom, then select pic from pc.

I'm afraid members can't attach images because of the security measures that were necessary recently. You should be able to host an image remotely and link it on this forum as far as I know.

Was hoping to find an answer to the question here - using Chrome and I can't add a custom avatar either, I just have a choice of no avatar or a the VBulletin thingy...

I think it's because you have less than 5 or 6 posts. I've approved all you posts now and given you full permissions so please try again.

Hi Dave have this one on me until we can sort you out and also welcome to the forum, If you can upload a pic onto this thread that you want I should be able to sort it.

No problem.

Reply to Cant add avatar in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a client who wants an EV charger installed, charger TBC, but about 7KW, installed about 20m away from this installation. I've not done one...
Replies
Views
Chaps - having problems with a new Megger MIT420/2 insulation/continuity tester 'oscillating' and failing to give stable resistance readings in...
Replies
Views
I have a 50 amp circuit going to my camper and a 30 amp going to my water well submersible pump. I want to add a washer and dryer in a shed but I...
Replies
Views
hi ive got an unused isolator in my airing cupboard that use to run a shower. no longer have has have combi boiler feeding a new shower. the...
Replies
Views
I need to add shop lights to my basement. I currently have one baseboard heater that runs straight to the breaker. Its a cadet 240v/4.2amp 1000w...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock