Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Can't get my profile picture on it won't happen :( in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Astro800

Astro800 Guest

I have tried all sorts to get my picture on. I have uploaded a picture but it won't go on my profile for some reason. It is a JPG. I'm no stranger to forums & even built my own websites, but this is ******* me off! :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  2. OllieNotts

OllieNotts Guest

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller)
    Have you checked your pics size? Even 1 pixel over and it wont allow the pic to upload. If it isnt you can download a pic converter from the net and change the sizes about a bit to fit your needs.

3. Astro800

Astro800 Guest

I don't think it's that big, but it's gone from my albums now. I will have another go later. Thanks for your help. :smile5:

4. Marvo

Marvo Gender Confused Staff Member

Most likely a size issue as Ollie stated. Possible a naming issue if the file name is very long.

Is the picture hosted at another site like photobucket etc or is it on your local pc?
    If it's hosted you need to use a link the vbulletin board can parse, there's often 2 or 3 link options available from the hosting service with hints on which one to use for what application.

5. Astro800

Astro800 Guest

No, not used Photobucket (PITA) or linked it either, doesn't have a long file name. Possible that it is too big, but being as I can't find it, it's probably me. I must have cocked something up. :001_9898: