Discuss Car lift not working correctly in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Owen.g

Hello everyone i am new to this fourm.

I have a big problem here.

I have a zavagli santi z21 2 post garage lift .

There are two motors (Belt on each motor on each post). (Not hydraulic )

Specs -
Art:z21
Max-20A
220v 50hz

The problem is when i lift the Lift one of the motors is lifting a slight bit higher and faster than the other.

I can make them even by getting up on a step ladder and turning the belt manually with my hands on the slower side to make it match up with the other post. ?

Any suggestion guy what the problem is ?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope when you're manually moving the belt this with the power isolated to the hoist?
The most likely reason is the drive belt needs adjusting (tightening) on the "slow" side because it's slipping. Or replace the belt with a new one if there is no adjustment available.

Is this something that it as always done or as this just developed.

As Mark said it could be a belt problem if it is something that as just developed. If it is something that as always happened then you may have a difference size of drive wheels.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies, Yes this this has come into it for a wile now. Maybe it is the belt but it doesnt seem to be slipping but i will change the two around and see the result,

cheers everone for the help.

Reply to Car lift not working correctly in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
I am an 80-year-old retired disabled senior citizen. About a month ago we purchased a used Ameriglide Horizon Stair Lift for our stairs to our...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a slightly mish-mash heating set up, in that downstairs I have wet underfloor heating with an individual thermostat per room, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been having some issues trying to fix a fluorescent light in the bathroom. Here's the steps I've taken so far after it suddenly...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm a member of a FB group for people trained through a particular training provider. Recently someone posted a query for testing for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock